It is essential that your annual tax return accurately records all the relevant information relating to your personal tax affairs for the year.
This is more than just entering the correct figures. You need to ensure that where appropriate, supporting information and computations are included. It may be necessary to enter additional information so that the prospect of a tax enquiry is lessened. Have you claimed all the relevant allowances and deductions that you are entitled to?
Our self assessment tax return services are designed to give you peace of mind knowing that your tax affairs are accurately up to date and that you are not paying more tax than you need to.
Our service includes:-
- Reminders of the information required to complete your return;
- notification of time limits and deadlines;
- submission of your self assessment tax return to HMRC together with all supporting information, schedules and computations;
- calculation of your tax liability and notifying you of the due dates for payment;
- claiming back any tax repayment to which you are you are entitled;
- checking statements of account and PAYE notices of coding issued by HMRC, and
- dealing with any minor queries that may arise.
We can also deal with any other tax matters that may arise, including national insurance contributions, inheritance tax and capital gains tax, and when required, we can advise on more complex tax queries and planning that may be relevant to you.