Many people are too busy making a living to think about planning for retirement; however, if you consider that you may spend a third of your lifetime in retirement, you may understand why you should take action now.
Planning for your retirement requires bespoke guidance tailored to your specific needs. Whether you are in your 20’s or 60’s, employed, self employed or run your own company, we can help you decide the best solutions for your retirement planning.
We can help you:
- work out how much you need to save to ensure you have a financially secure retirement
- understand your current pension savings in company or personal pension plans
- understand how investing in a SIPP will provide you with greater control over how your funds are invested
- use your business to contribute towards your pension plan
- plan an appropriate exit strategy from your business
- understand stakeholder pensions where appropriate
- understand how tax advantaged savings can form part of your pension planning
- arrange your financial savings to ensure funds are readily accessible when required
- arrange to free up capital tied up in your home to help fund your retirement
- plan for the possibility of long term care
We also have our own independent financial services company KSK Financial Solutions Ltd who work alongside us to ensure that you have a complete solution to your retirement planning.