When you are running a business your financial results are a (perhaps the) key measure of how your business is performing.
At Keens Shay Keens we have an experienced and expert accounts team that helps businesses across a range of industries keep their financial affairs in order.
Whatever the size of your business we have a range of services that will be suitable for you. We currently advise clients across all industries ranging in size from sole traders and partnerships to established SMEs and UK subsidiaries of both large and international organisations.
- Preparation and compilation of statutory accounts for Companies. We stay up to date with the latest requirements on the type and format of accounts you have to submit to Companies House to ensure you are fully compliant. We also ensure your accounts meet the iXBRL requirements recently imposed by HMRC.
- Preparation of annual accounts for non corporate entities such as sole traders and partnerships. This ensures you have the basic information in respect of your trading profit required to complete and submit your tax return.
- Preparation of annual accounts for other non corporate entities such as charities and pension schemes. We ensure that your accounts meet all the requirements of the latest Statements of Recommended Practice (SORPs) for both industries.
- Preparation of monthly or quarterly management accounts – this will give you an accurate snapshot of how well your business is doing, with ‘up to the minute’ accounts and ratio analysis to help you review performance at a glance.
- Preparation and filing of VAT returns – accurate and timely completion of VAT returns is a legal requirement. Our team will undertake this task so that you don’t have to worry about it each quarter.
- Cashflow monitoring and preparation of forecasts – for businesses where cashflow is tight, managing the cash and prioritising outgoings is vital. We can play an active role in ensuring that your business makes the most of its available finances.